Video: 7/7 London Bombings – Ludicrous Diversion
On the 7th of July 2005 London was hit by a series of explosions.
The police have, from the onset of their investigation, chosen to withold from the public almost every bit of evidence they claim to have and have provably lied about several aspects of the London Bombings. The mainstream news has wilfully spread false, unsubstantiated and unverifiable information, while choosing to completely ignore the numerous inconsistencies and discrepancies in the official story. The government has finally, after a year, presented us with their official narrative concerning the event. Within hours it was shown to contain numerous errors, a fact since admitted by the Home Secretary John Reid. They have continuously rejected calls for a full, independent public inquiry. Tony Blair himself described such an inquiry as a ludicrous diversion. What dont they want us to find out?
3 Comments »
or go to
From the Archives
The New England Committee to Defend Palestine
Myth: “‘Israel’ was a land without a people for a people without a land.”
History: Arab people have lived in Palestine for thousands of years. Who are the indigenous people of Palestine? All of them speak Arabic. They are mainly Sunni Muslim. There are a minority of Christians, Shiite Muslims, Jews, and Druze. European Jewish settlers began to steadily arrive in 1882 but there was never anything other than an overwhelming Arab majority until the “Nakba” (Arabic word for catastrophe) otherwise known as the establishment of the state of “Israel” in the spring of 1948. … continue
By David Swanson | War is a Crime | December 13, 2013
I’m a huge fan of peace studies as an academic discipline that should be spread into every corner of what we call, with sometimes unclear justification, our education system. But often peace studies, like other disciplines, manages to study only those far from home, and to study them with a certain bias.
I recently read a book promoting the sophisticated skills of trained negotiators and suggesting that if such people, conversant in the ways of emotional understanding, would take over the Palestine “peace process” from the aging politicians, then … well, basically, then Palestinians would agree to surrender their land and rights without so much fuss. Great truths about negotiation skills only go so far if the goal of the negotiation is injustice based on misunderstanding of the facts on the ground.
I recently read another book discussing nonviolent resistance to injustice and brutality. It focused on a handful of stories of how peace was brought to various poor tribes and nations, usually through careful, respectful, and personal approaches, that appeased some tyrant’s ego while moving him toward empathy. These books are valuable, and it is good that they are proliferating. But they always leave me wondering whether the biggest war-maker on earth is left out because war isn’t war when Westerners do it, or is it, rather, because the military industrial complex requires a different approach. How many decades has it been since a U.S. president sat down and listened to opponents of militarism? Does the impossibility of such a thing remove it from our professors’ consideration? … continue
Aletho News Exclusive Content
This article will examine some of the connections between the US and UK National Security apparatus and the appearance of the anthropogenic global warming (AGW) theory beginning after the accident at Three Mile Island. … continue
Also by Aletho News:
September 19, 2011
March 8, 2011
January 2, 2011
October 10, 2010
July 5, 2010
February 25, 2010
February 7, 2010
January 5, 2010
December 26, 2009
December 19, 2009
December 4, 2009
May 9, 2009
- Israeli police attack African immigrants protesting detention December 17, 2013
- Syrian rebel shelling injures four in Lebanon December 17, 2013
- Lebanon’s “Minister of Asphalt” Resigns: Public Works Overflow With Corruption December 17, 2013
- Ghazi Aridi: Too Big for His Britches December 17, 2013
- Jumblatt Falls Into Costly Chouf Property Trap December 17, 2013
- US academic boycott worries Israel December 17, 2013
- Tunisians rally on third anniversary of uprising December 17, 2013
- Syrian children, father killed in Jordan refugee camp accident December 17, 2013
- Saudi beheading brings execution toll to 76 this year December 17, 2013
- Fierce clashes kill 26 in South Sudan December 17, 2013
- At Gaza sit-in for detainees, Um Rami and Um Dia’a hope sons will be released next week December 17, 2013
- Palestinian child wounded by Israeli gunfire while harvesting potatoes in Gaza December 16, 2013
- Besieged Gaza Strip battered by historic storm December 16, 2013
Categories"Hope and Change" Aletho News Civil Liberties Corruption Deception Economics Environmentalism Ethnic Cleansing, Racism, Zionism False Flag Terrorism Full Spectrum Dominance Illegal Occupation Islamophobia Mainstream Media, Warmongering Malthusian Ideology, Phony Scarcity Militarism Nuclear Power Science and Pseudo-Science Solidarity and Activism Subjugation - Torture Supremacism, Social Darwinism Timeless or most popular Video War Crimes Wars for Israel
Looking for something?
This site is provided as a research and reference tool. Although we make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information and data provided at this site are useful, accurate, and current, we cannot guarantee that the information and data provided here will be error-free. By using this site, you assume all responsibility for and risk arising from your use of and reliance upon the contents of this site.
This site and the information available through it do not, and are not intended to constitute legal advice. Should you require legal advice, you should consult your own attorney.
Nothing within this site or linked to by this site constitutes investment advice or medical advice.
Materials accessible from or added to this site by third parties, such as comments posted, are strictly the responsibility of the third party who added such materials or made them accessible and we neither endorse nor undertake to control, monitor, edit or assume responsibility for any such third-party material.
The posting of stories, commentaries, reports, documents and links (embedded or otherwise) on this site does not in any way, shape or form, implied or otherwise, necessarily express or suggest endorsement or support of any of such posted material or parts therein.
The word "alleged" is deemed to occur before the word "fraud." Since the rule of law still applies. To peasants, at least.
This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more info go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
This is information for anyone that wishes to challenge our “fair use” of copyrighted material.
If you are a legal copyright holder or a designated agent for such and you believe that content residing on or accessible through our website infringes a copyright and falls outside the boundaries of “Fair Use”, please send a notice of infringement by contacting email@example.com.
We will respond and take necessary action immediately.
If notice is given of an alleged copyright violation we will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to the material(s) in question.
All 3rd party material posted on this website is copyright the respective owners / authors. Aletho News makes no claim of copyright on such material.
Visits Since December 2009
- 1,627,103 hits
Contact:atheonews (at) gmail.com
- Israel declares itself to be a light unto the nations. It also violates 15 of the articles of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights December 17, 2013
- Ecuador: Government Announces End of Cooperation with USAID December 17, 2013
- Beyond the Military: Investigating the Civilian Role in the Argentine Dictatorship December 17, 2013
- US-Israeli Security Company Selling Mobile Phone Surveillance Products To Agencies Around The World December 17, 2013
- Drug Companies and Doctors Boost Profits Pitching Attention Deficit Disorder December 17, 2013
- A Short History of the Colonization of Palestine December 17, 2013
- Terrorism: It Could Be Anyone Now December 16, 2013
- Why Doesn’t Israel Eliminate Hezbollah Now? December 16, 2013
- Sanctions, War and the Policy of Dual Containment December 16, 2013
- Peace in the Pentagon December 16, 2013
- Gaza drowning …and under power and media blackout December 17, 2013
- The Sycophantic Palestinian Solidarity Movement December 17, 2013
- The Ultimate Repulsive Zionist Music Clip December 16, 2013
- Gilad Atzmon & The Orient House Ensemble, Arena Theatre, Wolverhampton, 07/12/2013. December 15, 2013
- RT's The Truthseeker: Who Has Nukes in the Middle East December 15, 2013
- Is someone in Press TV covering for Israel? December 17, 2013
TagsAfghanistan Africa al-Akhbar Al-Manar American Civil Liberties Union American Israel Public Affairs Committee Argentina Bashar al-Assad Benjamin Netanyahu Brazil Britain Canada Central Intelligence Agency China CIA Colombia East Jerusalem Egypt European Union FBI Federal Bureau of Investigation France Free Syrian Army Gaza George W. Bush Germany Gilad Atzmon Hamas Hebron Hezbollah Honduras Hugo Chávez Human rights India Intelligence International Atomic Energy Agency International Middle East Media Center International Solidarity Movement Internet Iran Iraq Iraq War Israel Israeli settlement Japan Jerusalem John Kerry Latin America Lebanon Libya Ma'an Middle East National Security Agency NATO New York Times NSA Obama Pakistan Palestine Palestinian National Authority Palestinian prisoners in Israel Press TV Russia Sanctions against Iran Saudi Arabia South America Syria Turkey UK United Nations United States USA Venezuela West Bank Zionism
Site infoAletho News
The Andreas04 Theme.