Israeli occupation authority demolished 20 Palestinian homes in West Bank last week
RAMALLAH — The Israeli occupation authority (IOA) has demolished 20 Palestinian homes in the West Bank over the past week, a report by the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs in the occupied Palestinian land said on Sunday.
The report said that the demolition streak took place in the Jordan Valley and displaced 60 people including 26 children.
It said that IOA bulldozers damaged 100 dunums in Salfit’s Kufr Al-Deek village and uprooted 100 olive saplings in Beit Dajan village in Nablus at the pretext they were planted in a military area.
OCHA pointed out that 29 Palestinians were wounded in Israeli occupation forces’ crackdown on a peaceful demonstration in Kufr Qadum to the north of Qalqilia last week.
The report also said that a 14-year-old boy was badly injured when Israeli army ordnance exploded near him in the Jordan Valley.
- Israeli occupation authority to raze hundreds of Palestinian homes, keep illegal outposts (alethonews.wordpress.com)
- US public radio journalist fired after calling Israeli occupation ‘brutal’ (alethonews.wordpress.com)
- Israel excitedly rejects cooperation with UN over settlements (alethonews.wordpress.com)
- Israeli occupation authority destroys Spanish-financed power station in Al-Khalil village (alethonews.wordpress.com)
No comments yet.