Bedouins forced to leave their homes to make way for Israeli maneuvers
JORDAN VALLEY — Israeli occupation forces (IOF) forced Bedouins inhabiting Wadi Al-Maleh in the northern Jordan Valley to leave their homes on Tuesday evening.
The municipal council of Al-Maleh and the Bedouin tribes said that the IOF command told the inhabitants that they should leave their homes for two days to make way for military exercises.
It said that the soldiers forcibly evacuated dozens of families from Wadi Al-Maleh.
The council said that the IOF regularly launches maneuvers near the area using live ammunition threatening lives of the inhabitants, adding that the Israeli army never launches such maneuvers near the Jewish settlements.
- Zionist occupation forces launch large-scale demolition spree of Bedouin homes (occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com)
- Jordan Valley: Palestinian family’s water confiscated, internationals arrested (alethonews.wordpress.com)
- 18 year old shepherd shot by Israeli soldiers in Jordan Valley (alethonews.wordpress.com)
- State of Israel Dispossesses Negev Bedouin (alethonews.wordpress.com)
- Occupation destroys Palestinian houses in the northern Jordan Valley (occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com)
- Bedouin Community Demolished, Thirty People Displaced (altahrir.wordpress.com)
No comments yet.