Israeli army turns Palestinian homes in Hebron into military barracks
The Israeli occupation forces have turned the roofs of Palestinian homes in the ancient city of Hebron, south of the West Bank, into military barracks and control points under the pretext of providing security for Jewish settlers during the Hebrew celebrations of the Sukkot Feast.
Human rights sources in the Hebron Rehabilitation Committee reported that a large number of Israeli forces took over the roofs of several Palestinian homes along the lanes of the old town. These houses, including the family home of the Islam Al-Fakhouri in Al-Sahla area, have been turned into military barracks and control towers while the families have been forced to leave.
Israeli soldiers also commandeered the roofs of the Abdulmutallab Abu Sunaina, Imran Abu Rumaila, Daoud Jaber, Nader Salaymeh and AliAl-Rajabi households turning them into control points.
Sources also point out that the regions extending between the settlement of Kiryat Arba, the Cave of the Patriarchs, Tel Rumeida, Al-Shuhada, Al-Ras, and Wadi El-H’aseen streets; and the areas of Al-Masharqa Al-Fawqa and Tahta, are subjected to a blanket Israeli police and army presence.
- Army Kidnaps Two Palestinians In Hebron (imemc.org)
- Soldiers Kidnap A Child In Hebron (imemc.org)
- Israeli high court rejects south Hebron village petition (alethonews.wordpress.com)
- Jewish Settler’s Vehicle Rams Child in Hebron Hit and Run (alethonews.wordpress.com)
- Soldiers Physically Attack Palestinian Youth In Hebron (alethonews.wordpress.com)
- Jewish Settlers Invade Palestinian Home In Hebron, Attack Family Members (alethonews.wordpress.com)
- Four Residents, Including Two Children, Kidnapped By The Army In Hebron (imemc.org)
- Hebron: Soldiers invade Kultuba School, attempt arrest 2 sixth grade students (occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com)
- Soldiers Kidnap A Child playing near the Ibrahimi mosque In Al-Khalil (occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com)
No comments yet.