We Want it to Stop » bomb
No comments yet.
or go to
From the Archives
In light of compelling information available on the Internet about the Israeli attack on the USS Liberty in 1967 as well as the destruction of three World Trade Center buildings with micro-thermite during the course of a well-planned Israeli linked false flag operation in 2001, the issue of Zionist false flag terrorism against the American people to achieve militarist aims is now widely understood. Less well known and further in the past the Lavon affair is another documented case of Israel framing Arabs in an attempt to generate Western reaction. The planned attack of the Lavon affair was foiled by Egyptian security, more recent attacks have been outside of Arab jurisdictions. Revelations about the details of these particular acts of terror, notwithstanding subsequent efforts by the US government to cover them up by preventing public inquiries, along with ongoing mass media disinformation regarding the facts, have confirmed a disturbing pattern of control that is leading toward mass revulsion amidst the population. [...]
Exactly one week after the formal American recognition of the PLO, Pan Am Flight 103, exploded in the air on its journey from London to New York on December 21, 1988. Only a few hours after news of this event became public, the reporter for a local television station in California interviewed an “expert on terrorism” live from his location at the RAND Corporation in Santa Monica. Interestingly, when asked which group might have engaged in such an act of terrorism, the expert from RAND, upon citing the usual Arab suspects, cautioned that one should not exclude the possibility that a rogue group inside the Israeli military might have felt compelled to carry this out. … Read full article
Aletho News Exclusive Content
This article will examine some of the connections between the US and UK National Security apparatus and the appearance of the anthropogenic global warming (AGW) theory beginning after the accident at Three Mile Island. … continue
Also by Aletho News:
September 19, 2011
March 8, 2011
January 2, 2011
October 10, 2010
July 5, 2010
February 25, 2010
February 7, 2010
January 5, 2010
December 26, 2009
December 19, 2009
December 4, 2009
May 9, 2009
- "Security Arc" forms amidst Mideast terror December 21, 2013
- Lines of the Game: Nasrallah Declares War to Prevent War December 21, 2013
- Lebanon: Assassination Tribunal Leak Sparks Wave of Witness Lawsuits December 21, 2013
- Syrian Prime Minister: Beirut Partly to Blame for Syria Chaos December 21, 2013
- South Sudan fighting kills over 500 in six days December 21, 2013
- Gaza man injured by Israeli gunfire December 21, 2013
- Triple suicide bombing kills 18 soldiers in Iraq December 21, 2013
- Egypt charges Mursi, Hezbollah in prison break case December 21, 2013
- Israeli forces kill one Palestinian, injure five across Gaza Strip December 20, 2013
- Clashes between militants and army turn deadly in Egypt's Sinai December 20, 2013
- Murad Eshtewi, head of the Popular Committee of Kafr Qaddum, has been arrested December 21, 2013
- Israeli naval forces chased Palestinian fishermen and confiscated their fishing equipment in the Gaza waters December 19, 2013
- Interview with Hashem Azzeh: “They want me to move but I will never give up, we are still fighting until we get our freedom” December 18, 2013
- The Changing Contours of US Imperial Intervention in World Conflicts December 20, 2013
Categories"Hope and Change" Aletho News Civil Liberties Corruption Deception Economics Environmentalism Ethnic Cleansing, Racism, Zionism False Flag Terrorism Full Spectrum Dominance Illegal Occupation Islamophobia Mainstream Media, Warmongering Malthusian Ideology, Phony Scarcity Militarism Nuclear Power Science and Pseudo-Science Solidarity and Activism Subjugation - Torture Supremacism, Social Darwinism Timeless or most popular Video War Crimes Wars for Israel
Looking for something?
This site is provided as a research and reference tool. Although we make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information and data provided at this site are useful, accurate, and current, we cannot guarantee that the information and data provided here will be error-free. By using this site, you assume all responsibility for and risk arising from your use of and reliance upon the contents of this site.
This site and the information available through it do not, and are not intended to constitute legal advice. Should you require legal advice, you should consult your own attorney.
Nothing within this site or linked to by this site constitutes investment advice or medical advice.
Materials accessible from or added to this site by third parties, such as comments posted, are strictly the responsibility of the third party who added such materials or made them accessible and we neither endorse nor undertake to control, monitor, edit or assume responsibility for any such third-party material.
The posting of stories, commentaries, reports, documents and links (embedded or otherwise) on this site does not in any way, shape or form, implied or otherwise, necessarily express or suggest endorsement or support of any of such posted material or parts therein.
The word "alleged" is deemed to occur before the word "fraud." Since the rule of law still applies. To peasants, at least.
This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more info go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
This is information for anyone that wishes to challenge our “fair use” of copyrighted material.
If you are a legal copyright holder or a designated agent for such and you believe that content residing on or accessible through our website infringes a copyright and falls outside the boundaries of “Fair Use”, please send a notice of infringement by contacting email@example.com.
We will respond and take necessary action immediately.
If notice is given of an alleged copyright violation we will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to the material(s) in question.
All 3rd party material posted on this website is copyright the respective owners / authors. Aletho News makes no claim of copyright on such material.
Visits Since December 2009
- 1,629,993 hits
Contact:atheonews (at) gmail.com
- When Israel Was Apartheid’s Open Ally December 21, 2013
- IAEA has no right, duty to visit military sites: Salehi December 21, 2013
- Murad Eshtewi, head of the Popular Committee of Kafr Qaddum, has been arrested December 21, 2013
- Mr. Baird: Stop Slandering Richard Falk December 21, 2013
- GCHQ, NSA Spied On Known Terrorist Haven… UNICEF December 20, 2013
- The Worst Venezuela Articles of 2013? December 20, 2013
- Noam Chomsky and ‘Left’ Apologetics for Injustice in Palestine December 20, 2013
- Israeli Navy Chases Fishermen, Confiscates Fishing Equipment in Gaza Waters December 20, 2013
- Inside Guantanamo December 20, 2013
- Kirk-Menendez-Schumer Wag the Dog Act of 2014 December 19, 2013
- Gaza: And Now This Filthy Flood December 21, 2013
- Alain Finkielkraut, Jews, and Immigration December 20, 2013
- Hot Off The Press: Mandela received weapons training from Mossad December 20, 2013
- The Palestine Comedy Show - Concealment & Truth December 18, 2013
- Gaza drowning …and under power and media blackout December 17, 2013
- Is someone in Press TV covering for Israel? December 17, 2013
TagsAfghanistan Africa al-Akhbar Al-Manar American Civil Liberties Union American Israel Public Affairs Committee Argentina Bashar al-Assad Benjamin Netanyahu Brazil Britain Canada Central Intelligence Agency China CIA Colombia East Jerusalem Egypt European Union FBI Federal Bureau of Investigation France Free Syrian Army Gaza George W. Bush Germany Gilad Atzmon Hamas Hebron Hezbollah Honduras Hugo Chávez Human rights India Intelligence International Atomic Energy Agency International Middle East Media Center International Solidarity Movement Internet Iran Iraq Iraq War Israel Israeli settlement Japan Jerusalem John Kerry Latin America Lebanon Libya Ma'an Middle East National Security Agency NATO New York Times NSA Obama Pakistan Palestine Palestinian National Authority Palestinian prisoners in Israel Press TV Russia Sanctions against Iran Saudi Arabia South America Syria Turkey UK United Nations United States USA Venezuela West Bank Zionism
Lynn Faulkner on When Israel Was Apartheid’s Op… traducteur on Mr. Baird: Stop Slandering Ric… Dana Livingston on Debating the Holocaust: A New… richard123456columbi… on Debating the Holocaust: A New… russell olausen on Noam Chomsky and ‘Left… William Chandler on Debating the Holocaust: A New… Koolz on Debating the Holocaust: A New… Carroll Price on Debating the Holocaust: A New… 1776 on Debating the Holocaust: A New… N. Nathaniel on Debating the Holocaust: A New… N. Nathaniel on Debating the Holocaust: A New… Israeli soldiers vio… on Photos of Israeli soldiers hum… jojo archers on Debating the Holocaust: A New… richard123456columbi… on Debating the Holocaust: A New… N. Nathaniel on Debating the Holocaust: A New…
Site infoAletho News
The Andreas04 Theme.