EFF has been fighting against the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) intellectual property chapter for several years. This agreement poses a great risk to users’ freedoms and access to information on a global scale.
We have created this infographic to capture the most problematic aspects of TPP, and to help users, advocates and innovators from around the world spread the word about how this agreement will impact them and their societies. Right-click and save the image for the PNG file, or you can download the PDF version below.
We thank Lumin Consulting for working with us on this project.
- New Obama Scandal: The Trans-Pacific Partnership (constitutionclub.org)
- Australia, New Zealand an Canada Green parties concerned over Trans-Pacific Partnership (bikyamasr.com)
- Lori Wallach – Trans-Pacific Partnership: Under Cover of Darkness, a Corporate Coup Is Underway (prn.fm)
- Internet Users Again Shut Out of Secret TPP Negotiations (eff.org)
- NZ stands ground on Trans Pacific Partnership (computerworld.co.nz)
- Malaysia Rejecting TPP as Agreement Causes Political Turmoil in Australia (zeropaid.com)