Our Precious Elites
Where is leadership?
Istanbul: Our Prime Minister and the chief of the Military together visited a border military station between Iraq and Turkey where a few soldiers got killed by the PKK the previous week.
Both of them were kneeling down in the photos which emerged. Well, that’s something that they should have never done. A leader should stand up and show courage to the soldiers who stay and fight there everyday.
The Turkish public found the photo appalling. A few days later both the PM and the military chief were forced to make press announcements that it is normal to kneel down in such situations. Of course nobody bought the explanation.
Is it dangerous there? Yes. Snipers around? Maybe. Could you get killed or injured? Remote chance but possibly yes. But all of the risk doesn’t mean that you kneel down. They should have been brave enough to stand up as a leader would.
Another example, take a look at a picture of Gordon Brown during a visit to Afghanistan. He looks very silly. Look at his stressed face. Note that the general next to him doesn’t wear any protective gear. There are countles examples like this.
They surround themselves with hundreds of body guards, Kevlar vests, bulletproof cars, houses like fortresses. When they travel from one place to another, the whole area is cordoned off, streets are closed to traffic. There are policemen every few meters etc… Most of these measures are unnecessary.
Why do they behave like that?
To give an answer we must look at the democratic system we live in today. We go to the polling stations every few years and choose the party (candidate) we think best suited to our beliefs. But the real question is who brought those political parties/leaders before us.
Are they there because the people want them? No, they were carefully handpicked and groomed by the IMF, World Bank, Bilderbergers, CFR etc. Then the controlled media tell us how good they are day and night continuously. After a short time you have a new leader!
We only chose from the candidates that were presented to us. They are all same. Only their names and appearances are different. They are one party with two (or more) heads.
To give you an idea, our present prime minister was presented with a “Courage to Care Award” by Abraham Foxman of ADL in 2004.
After the Mavi Marmara incident why didn’t he send the award back to the ADL?
Also two of our ministers were graduated from Exeter University in England which is a well known place for recruiting and training foreign agents for MI5 & MI6. One of these guys is a deputy PM.
What a coincidence!
Look at the meetings of Bilderbergers, G-20, G-8. Every year they step up the security measures. In the last G-20 meeting in Canada the security costs were reported to be nearly 1 billion dollars. They have shut down the whole city. If our elites are so thoroughly secured from the public, and are never exposed to risks from the decisions they take, there will be endless expansion of corruption, poverty and wars.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
2 Comments »
or go to
From the Archives
Aletho News Exclusive Content
This article will examine some of the connections between the US and UK National Security apparatus and the appearance of the anthropogenic global warming (AGW) theory beginning after the accident at Three Mile Island. … continue
Also by Aletho News:
September 19, 2011
March 8, 2011
January 2, 2011
October 10, 2010
July 5, 2010
February 25, 2010
February 7, 2010
January 5, 2010
December 26, 2009
December 19, 2009
December 4, 2009
May 9, 2009
- A decade of civil disobedience in my West Bank village March 2, 2015
- Four Palestinians and one female German demonstrator shot with live ammunition at “Open Shuhada Street” protest February 28, 2015
- Dancing children attacked by Israeli forces February 25, 2015
- “If you don’t open the door in 5 minutes, we will blow it up” February 24, 2015
- 10-year-old boy attacked and arrested for playing in the snow February 22, 2015
- Fifty Years of Imperial Wars: Results and Perspectives March 1, 2015
TagsAfghanistan Africa al-Akhbar Al-Manar American Civil Liberties Union American Israel Public Affairs Committee Argentina Bashar al-Assad Benjamin Netanyahu Brazil Britain Canada Central Intelligence Agency China CIA Colombia East Jerusalem Egypt EU European Union FBI Federal Bureau of Investigation France Gaza Germany Hamas Hebron Hezbollah Honduras Hugo Chávez Human rights India Intelligence International Atomic Energy Agency International Solidarity Movement Internet Iran Iraq Iraq War Israel Israeli settlement Japan Jerusalem John Kerry Latin America Lebanon Libya Middle East Military National Security Agency NATO New York Times NSA Obama Pakistan Palestine Palestinian prisoners in Israel Police Press TV Russia Sanctions against Iran Saudi Arabia South America Syria Turkey UK Ukraine United Nations United States USA Venezuela Washington Post West Bank Yemen Zionism
Visits Since December 2009
- 2,062,673 hits
Contact:atheonews (at) gmail.com
Recent Aletho News Posts
- Playing Chicken with Nuclear War March 3, 2015
- US ignores Russia’s offers of talks – Duma foreign relations chief March 3, 2015
- Nuclear safety incidents soar 54% at UK’s Clyde sub base & arms depot March 3, 2015
- Ukraine Conscripts 800 Protesting Coal Miners from Western Region March 2, 2015
- Tsarnaev attorney: Video of accused placing bomb down “does not exist” March 2, 2015
- Two Different Approaches, Two Different Results in Fighting Ebola March 2, 2015
- Google gives new meaning to “Orwellian” March 2, 2015
- US Military and NATO: Praetorian Guard of the Orwellian Empire March 2, 2015
- 12 US top political figures murdered like Boris Nemtsov March 2, 2015
- Who’s Scarier: Scott Walker or ‘Jihadi John’? March 2, 2015
- Social Media as Material Support for Terrorism March 2, 2015
- Ferguson police levied excessive traffic fines on blacks – DOJ leak March 2, 2015
- US Police Arrest Five Anti-Israel Activists March 2, 2015
- LAPD Execute Mentally Ill Homeless Man in the Street March 2, 2015
- SOAS, University of London Votes to Boycott Israeli Academic Institutions March 1, 2015
- ISIS 101 March 1, 2015
- Total Mainstream Media Blackout of Chicago Secret ‘Black Site’ at Homan Square March 1, 2015
- Champion of the poor president: Uruguay’s Mujica steps down with 65% approval rating March 1, 2015
Looking for something?
Categories"Hope and Change" Aletho News Civil Liberties Corruption Deception Economics Environmentalism Ethnic Cleansing, Racism, Zionism False Flag Terrorism Full Spectrum Dominance Illegal Occupation Islamophobia Mainstream Media, Warmongering Malthusian Ideology, Phony Scarcity Militarism Nuclear Power Science and Pseudo-Science Solidarity and Activism Subjugation - Torture Supremacism, Social Darwinism Timeless or most popular Video War Crimes Wars for Israel
This site is provided as a research and reference tool. Although we make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information and data provided at this site are useful, accurate, and current, we cannot guarantee that the information and data provided here will be error-free. By using this site, you assume all responsibility for and risk arising from your use of and reliance upon the contents of this site.
This site and the information available through it do not, and are not intended to constitute legal advice. Should you require legal advice, you should consult your own attorney.
Nothing within this site or linked to by this site constitutes investment advice or medical advice.
Materials accessible from or added to this site by third parties, such as comments posted, are strictly the responsibility of the third party who added such materials or made them accessible and we neither endorse nor undertake to control, monitor, edit or assume responsibility for any such third-party material.
The posting of stories, commentaries, reports, documents and links (embedded or otherwise) on this site does not in any way, shape or form, implied or otherwise, necessarily express or suggest endorsement or support of any of such posted material or parts therein.
The word "alleged" is deemed to occur before the word "fraud." Since the rule of law still applies. To peasants, at least.
This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more info go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
This is information for anyone that wishes to challenge our “fair use” of copyrighted material.
If you are a legal copyright holder or a designated agent for such and you believe that content residing on or accessible through our website infringes a copyright and falls outside the boundaries of “Fair Use”, please send a notice of infringement by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will respond and take necessary action immediately.
If notice is given of an alleged copyright violation we will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to the material(s) in question.
All 3rd party material posted on this website is copyright the respective owners / authors. Aletho News makes no claim of copyright on such material.