Our Precious Elites
Where is leadership?
Istanbul: Our Prime Minister and the chief of the Military together visited a border military station between Iraq and Turkey where a few soldiers got killed by the PKK the previous week.
Both of them were kneeling down in the photos which emerged. Well, that’s something that they should have never done. A leader should stand up and show courage to the soldiers who stay and fight there everyday.
The Turkish public found the photo appalling. A few days later both the PM and the military chief were forced to make press announcements that it is normal to kneel down in such situations. Of course nobody bought the explanation.
Is it dangerous there? Yes. Snipers around? Maybe. Could you get killed or injured? Remote chance but possibly yes. But all of the risk doesn’t mean that you kneel down. They should have been brave enough to stand up as a leader would.
Another example, take a look at a picture of Gordon Brown during a visit to Afghanistan. He looks very silly. Look at his stressed face. Note that the general next to him doesn’t wear any protective gear. There are countles examples like this.
They surround themselves with hundreds of body guards, Kevlar vests, bulletproof cars, houses like fortresses. When they travel from one place to another, the whole area is cordoned off, streets are closed to traffic. There are policemen every few meters etc… Most of these measures are unnecessary.
Why do they behave like that?
To give an answer we must look at the democratic system we live in today. We go to the polling stations every few years and choose the party (candidate) we think best suited to our beliefs. But the real question is who brought those political parties/leaders before us.
Are they there because the people want them? No, they were carefully handpicked and groomed by the IMF, World Bank, Bilderbergers, CFR etc. Then the controlled media tell us how good they are day and night continuously. After a short time you have a new leader!
We only chose from the candidates that were presented to us. They are all same. Only their names and appearances are different. They are one party with two (or more) heads.
To give you an idea, our present prime minister was presented with a “Courage to Care Award” by Abraham Foxman of ADL in 2004.
After the Mavi Marmara incident why didn’t he send the award back to the ADL?
Also two of our ministers were graduated from Exeter University in England which is a well known place for recruiting and training foreign agents for MI5 & MI6. One of these guys is a deputy PM.
What a coincidence!
Look at the meetings of Bilderbergers, G-20, G-8. Every year they step up the security measures. In the last G-20 meeting in Canada the security costs were reported to be nearly 1 billion dollars. They have shut down the whole city. If our elites are so thoroughly secured from the public, and are never exposed to risks from the decisions they take, there will be endless expansion of corruption, poverty and wars.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
2 Comments »
or go to
From the Archives
World is Africa | March 29, 2015
Patrice Lumumba, the first Prime Minister of the independent nation of the Congo, was born July 2, 1925 in Onalua in Kasai province of the Belgian Congo. With just a primary education, Lumumba emerged to become one of Africa’s most vocal critics of colonialism. Early in life, he developed interests in grassroots union activities and joined the Postal Union. As secretary-general of the union, Lumumba began publishing essays critical of Belgian colonial rule, and advocating independence and a unified centralized Congo. His writings appealed beyond ethnic and regional loyalties to a national constituency. … continue
Aletho News Exclusive Content
This article will examine some of the connections between the US and UK National Security apparatus and the appearance of the anthropogenic global warming (AGW) theory beginning after the accident at Three Mile Island. … continue
Also by Aletho News:
September 19, 2011
March 8, 2011
January 2, 2011
October 10, 2010
July 5, 2010
February 25, 2010
February 7, 2010
January 5, 2010
December 26, 2009
December 19, 2009
December 4, 2009
May 9, 2009
- Peaceful tree planting attacked by settlers and soldiers, two hospitalised and one arrested April 1, 2015
- Last summer’s Israeli aggression is sending Gaza back to the Middle Ages March 31, 2015
- Big turn out and high spirits at Wadi Fukin Land Day olive tree planting and protest March 31, 2015
- Journal: Khuza’a, the farm life March 31, 2015
- Nabi Saleh Land Day Protest met with extreme violence and M16 live ammunition March 29, 2015
- Who Spies for Israel in Washingtons Nuclear Negotiations? March 31, 2015
TagsAfghanistan Africa al-Akhbar Al-Manar American Civil Liberties Union American Israel Public Affairs Committee Argentina Bashar al-Assad Benjamin Netanyahu Brazil Britain Canada Central Intelligence Agency China CIA Colombia East Jerusalem Egypt EU European Union FBI Federal Bureau of Investigation France Gaza Germany Hamas Hebron Hezbollah Honduras Hugo Chávez Human rights India Intelligence International Atomic Energy Agency International Solidarity Movement Internet Iran Iraq Iraq War Israel Israeli settlement Japan Jerusalem John Kerry Latin America Lebanon Libya Middle East Military National Security Agency NATO New York Times NSA Obama Pakistan Palestine Palestinian prisoners in Israel Police Press TV Russia Sanctions against Iran Saudi Arabia South America Syria Turkey UK Ukraine United Nations United States USA Venezuela Washington Post West Bank Yemen Zionism
Visits Since December 2009
- 2,091,302 hits
Contact:atheonews (at) gmail.com
Recent Aletho News Posts
- Anti-Iran Media Drumbeat, Fueled by Israel, Increases as Deal Deadline Nears April 1, 2015
- ‘Iran could constrain reckless impulses of US Mideast allies’ April 1, 2015
- The Najdi bedouins’ aggression in Yemen April 1, 2015
- Will Yemen kick-off the ‘War of the two Blocs?’ April 1, 2015
- Obama lifts Egypt arms freeze April 1, 2015
- Torture of political prisoners in Egypt confirmed by National Council for Human Rights April 1, 2015
- Famed political prisoner, Mumia Abu-Jamal in critical condition March 31, 2015
- Humanitarians for War on Syria March 31, 2015
- Saudi Arabia prepares for possible ground offensive in Yemen, Iran calls for ‘dialogue’ March 31, 2015
- A “Good Day” for NATO? March 31, 2015
- What Happened to Aafia Siddiqui and Where is She Now? March 31, 2015
- Last summer’s Israeli aggression is sending Gaza back to the Middle Ages March 31, 2015
- Who Spies for Israel in Washington’s Nuclear Negotiations? March 31, 2015
- Israeli explosive artillery fired on Gaza up more than 500% in 6 years – UK study March 31, 2015
- MH17 probe looking for witnesses to back ‘Buk missile’ scenario March 31, 2015
- University of Southampton cancels Israel conference, citing ‘health and safety’ March 31, 2015
- Reporters arrested in Ferguson sue St. Louis police March 31, 2015
- Ansarullah: Response to Saudi Arabia Will Change Mideast Geopolitics March 31, 2015
Looking for something?
Categories"Hope and Change" Aletho News Civil Liberties Corruption Deception Economics Environmentalism Ethnic Cleansing, Racism, Zionism False Flag Terrorism Full Spectrum Dominance Illegal Occupation Islamophobia Mainstream Media, Warmongering Malthusian Ideology, Phony Scarcity Militarism Nuclear Power Science and Pseudo-Science Solidarity and Activism Subjugation - Torture Supremacism, Social Darwinism Timeless or most popular Video War Crimes Wars for Israel
This site is provided as a research and reference tool. Although we make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information and data provided at this site are useful, accurate, and current, we cannot guarantee that the information and data provided here will be error-free. By using this site, you assume all responsibility for and risk arising from your use of and reliance upon the contents of this site.
This site and the information available through it do not, and are not intended to constitute legal advice. Should you require legal advice, you should consult your own attorney.
Nothing within this site or linked to by this site constitutes investment advice or medical advice.
Materials accessible from or added to this site by third parties, such as comments posted, are strictly the responsibility of the third party who added such materials or made them accessible and we neither endorse nor undertake to control, monitor, edit or assume responsibility for any such third-party material.
The posting of stories, commentaries, reports, documents and links (embedded or otherwise) on this site does not in any way, shape or form, implied or otherwise, necessarily express or suggest endorsement or support of any of such posted material or parts therein.
The word "alleged" is deemed to occur before the word "fraud." Since the rule of law still applies. To peasants, at least.
This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more info go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
This is information for anyone that wishes to challenge our “fair use” of copyrighted material.
If you are a legal copyright holder or a designated agent for such and you believe that content residing on or accessible through our website infringes a copyright and falls outside the boundaries of “Fair Use”, please send a notice of infringement by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will respond and take necessary action immediately.
If notice is given of an alleged copyright violation we will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to the material(s) in question.
All 3rd party material posted on this website is copyright the respective owners / authors. Aletho News makes no claim of copyright on such material.