Palestine solidarity activist describes FBI raid on her apartment
Tracy Molm, a Minneapolis-based Palestine solidarity activist, describes what happened during the recent FBI raid on her apartment in September, its aftermath, and her solidarity work for Palestinians. Her subpoena has now been reactivated by the grand jury in this assault on First Amendment rights of peace activists. Her presentation was made at the Dec. 4, 2010 People’s Thanksgiving Dinner in Chicago. For more information on the solidarity campaign: http://www.stopfbi.net.
2 Comments »
or go to
From the Archives
By Edward S. Herman | Dissident Voice | October 1, 2011
Assassination is as American as apple pie. The record-breaking case of assassination targeting is Fidel Castro. The 1976 Church Committee report on “Alleged Assassination Plots on Foreign Leaders” listed “at least” seven attempts to kill Castro, but the book by Fabian Escalante, the Cuban former official in charge of protecting Castro, claimed that the number of tries ran into the hundreds. In 2006 Duncan Campbell pointed out that Luis Posada Carriles was still living in Florida after his failed effort to murder Castro (among his other terrorist actions), and Campbell noted sardonically that Florida is “a place where many of the unsuccessful would-be assassins have made their home.”1 It would be a mistake, however, to think that Florida is the terror center of the world—that honor falls to Washington, D.C. and its environs; Florida is just one branch of the center, just as Guantanamo is just one branch of a D.C.-centered torture network. … continue
Aletho News Exclusive Content
This article will examine some of the connections between the US and UK National Security apparatus and the appearance of the anthropogenic global warming (AGW) theory beginning after the accident at Three Mile Island. … continue
Also by Aletho News:
March 8, 2011
February 25, 2010
February 7, 2010
December 26, 2009
December 4, 2009
May 9, 2009
Visits Since December 2009
- 2,768,106 hits
Follow Aletho News on TwitterMy Tweets
Wallflower on US Senate passes 10-year exten… Wallflower on Fake News and War Party L… rediscover911com on The Orwellian War on Skep… rediscover911com on The Orwellian War on Skep… roberthstiver on US Senate passes 10-year exten… roberthstiver on Open letter to the president-e… Brian Harry on How Archaeology Killed Biblica… Brian Harry on Purported international solida… rediscover911com on House passes intelligence bill… Brian Harry on Western Nations Under Pressure… Brian Harry on Believe it or not: Western med… Brian Harry on Kissinger and Brzezinski to be… 5 dancing shlomos on Believe it or not: Western med… Wallflower on Kissinger and Brzezinski to be… Wallflower on House passes intelligence bill…
- The mainstream media’s politics of illegitimacy December 2, 2016
- Saudi-Iranian reconciliation is within sight December 2, 2016
- Obama and Propornot December 2, 2016
- Fake News and War Party Lies December 2, 2016
- Human Rights Watch Purposefully Mistranslated Syrian Leaflet to Aleppo Rebels December 2, 2016
- The Orwellian War on Skepticism December 2, 2016
- US Senate passes 10-year extension of Iran Sanctions Act December 2, 2016
- Open letter to the president-elect of the USA requesting new investigation into the downing of MH-17 December 2, 2016
- Purported international solidarity is devaluating Palestine December 1, 2016
- Russia sets out its policy on terrorism, nuclear war & global ties in new Foreign Policy Concept December 1, 2016
- Brexit-Style Referendums Idea Gains Popularity in Three EU States After UK Vote December 1, 2016
- Iran is sanguine about the fate of nuclear deal December 1, 2016
- CONFIRMED: Russia negotiates with Turkey for surrender of Jihadis in east Aleppo December 1, 2016
- House passes intelligence bill aimed at thwarting Russia’s ‘influence over people & governments’ December 1, 2016
- Believe it or not: Western media uncovers Putin plan to ‘weaponize’ 14-legged squid December 1, 2016
- Trump Calls For Punishing Those Who Burn The American Flag December 1, 2016
- Kissinger and Brzezinski to be honoured by Nobel Institute and Oslo University December 1, 2016
- Moscow’s ‘influence’ on US election a myth – Russian FM to Italian newspaper November 30, 2016
- Globalization: The Endgame December 2, 2016
- Open letter to the president-elect of the USA requesting a new investigation into the July 2014 downing of Boeing MH-17 December 1, 2016
- The West vs. Russia: Towards the end of a Pax Americana? December 1, 2016
- Bait & Switch – Fake News, propornot, the Real Inform & Influence Operation November 30, 2016
- Assira, surrounded on all sides December 1, 2016
- We want our children back! November 29, 2016
- Children: marvelous examples that life must go on whatever happens November 29, 2016
Looking for something?
Categories"Hope and Change" Aletho News Book Review Civil Liberties Corruption Deception Economics Environmentalism Ethnic Cleansing, Racism, Zionism False Flag Terrorism Full Spectrum Dominance Illegal Occupation Islamophobia Mainstream Media, Warmongering Militarism Nuclear Power Science and Pseudo-Science Solidarity and Activism Subjugation - Torture Supremacism, Social Darwinism Timeless or most popular Video War Crimes Wars for Israel
Tags9/11 Afghanistan Africa AIPAC al-Qaeda Argentina BBC Benjamin Netanyahu Brazil Canada Central Intelligence Agency China CIA Colombia Cuba Da’esh Donald Trump Egypt EU European Union FBI Federal Bureau of Investigation France Gaza Germany Hamas Hebron Hezbollah Hillary Clinton Honduras Human rights India International Atomic Energy Agency International Solidarity Movement Iran Iraq Iraq War ISIL ISIS Israel Israeli settlement Japan Jerusalem John Kerry Latin America Lebanon Libya Mexico Middle East Military National Security Agency NATO New York Times NSA Obama Pakistan Palestine Police Press TV Qatar Russia Sanctions against Iran Saudi Arabia Syria Turkey UK Ukraine United Nations United States USA Venezuela Washington Post West Bank Yemen Zionism
Contact:atheonews (at) gmail.com
This site is provided as a research and reference tool. Although we make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information and data provided at this site are useful, accurate, and current, we cannot guarantee that the information and data provided here will be error-free. By using this site, you assume all responsibility for and risk arising from your use of and reliance upon the contents of this site.
This site and the information available through it do not, and are not intended to constitute legal advice. Should you require legal advice, you should consult your own attorney.
Nothing within this site or linked to by this site constitutes investment advice or medical advice.
Materials accessible from or added to this site by third parties, such as comments posted, are strictly the responsibility of the third party who added such materials or made them accessible and we neither endorse nor undertake to control, monitor, edit or assume responsibility for any such third-party material.
The posting of stories, commentaries, reports, documents and links (embedded or otherwise) on this site does not in any way, shape or form, implied or otherwise, necessarily express or suggest endorsement or support of any of such posted material or parts therein.
The word "alleged" is deemed to occur before the word "fraud." Since the rule of law still applies. To peasants, at least.
This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more info go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
This is information for anyone that wishes to challenge our “fair use” of copyrighted material.
If you are a legal copyright holder or a designated agent for such and you believe that content residing on or accessible through our website infringes a copyright and falls outside the boundaries of “Fair Use”, please send a notice of infringement by contacting email@example.com.
We will respond and take necessary action immediately.
If notice is given of an alleged copyright violation we will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to the material(s) in question.
All 3rd party material posted on this website is copyright the respective owners / authors. Aletho News makes no claim of copyright on such material.
Site infoAletho News
Blog at WordPress.com.