Michel Collon – Obama Sarkozy how many children did you kill this night?
1 Comment »
or go to
From the Archives
How the Australian, British, and US Governments Shamelessly Helped Kill Countless People in Indonesia in 1965
Asia-Pacific Research – July 23, 2016
The Hague-based International People’s Tribunal has ruled that the Indonesian regime that replaced Indonesian President Sukarno committed crimes against humanity in 1965. The governments of Australia, Britain, and the United States have also been pronounced guilty as complicit partners in the massacre of 500,000 to 1000,000 people or more in Indonesia. People were murdered in Indonesia due to their principles, political ideology, ethnic backgrounds, and opposition to foreign influence. Albeit the ruling is an important historical acknowledgment, the assistance that the Australian, British, and US governments provided to the coup and played in the massacres is not a secret.
Indonesians preparing to die in a mass grave
Asia-Pacific Research presents these excerpts from the Australian journalist John Pilger’s book The New Rulers of the World, which was published by Verso in 2002, in the interest of providing the historical background about the massacres that took place in Indonesia. Reading them will educate one on the despicable and criminal roles that Australia, Britain, and the US played. ”There were bodies being washed up on the lawns of the British consulate in Surabaya, and British warships escorted a ship full of Indonesian troops down the Malacca Straits so that they could take part in this terrible holocaust,” for example Pilger writes. In his work John Pilger also notes that the US was directly involved in the operations of the death squads and helped compile the lists of people to be murdered while the Australian, British, and US media were used as propaganda tools to whitewash the coup and bloodbaths in Indonesia. A key point, however, that is emphasizes is that the underlying economic motivations and plunder hidden behind the ideological discourse of the Cold War that really motivated the massacres in Indonesia. – Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya, Asia-Pacific Research Editor, 22 July 2016. … continue
Aletho News Original Content
By Aletho News | January 9, 2012
This article will examine some of the connections between the US and UK National Security apparatus and the appearance of the anthropogenic global warming (AGW) theory beginning after the accident at Three Mile Island. … continue
Also by Aletho News:
March 8, 2011
February 25, 2010
February 7, 2010
December 26, 2009
December 4, 2009
May 9, 2009
Visits Since December 2009
- 2,845,354 hits
Follow Aletho News on TwitterMy Tweets
lolathecur on 2nd Jewish Cemetery Vandalized… rediscover911com on 2nd Jewish Cemetery Vandalized… roberthstiver on A Troubled CIA Analyst Finds… rediscover911com on A Paradigm Shift in the Middle… Brian Harry, Austral… on A Troubled CIA Analyst Finds… Brian Harry, Austral… on The CIA and deep state have co… Brian Harry, Austral… on US Navy’s Own Report Ind… aletho on The Clinton system to discredi… gsm1988 on The Clinton system to discredi… traducteur on Palestinian woman shot, injure… Brian Harry, Austral… on Hollywood Honors Terrorism roberthstiver on No Amount of Propaganda Qualif… Brian Harry, Austral… on White House Cautioned Against… Brian Harry, Austral… on US Ambassador to UN Nikki Hale… Brian Harry, Austral… on Netanyahu calls for internatio…
- Video: Schumer Eventually Calls Israel’s Nuclear Arsenal a “Fact”, Cuts off Further Questioning March 1, 2017
- Women’s Protection in Syria: Disinformation Is No Help March 1, 2017
- 2nd Jewish Cemetery Vandalized; But Those Shedding Tears Seem to have Short Memories March 1, 2017
- Two British universities halt pro-Palestinian events March 1, 2017
- Mainstream Media’s ‘Victimhood’ March 1, 2017
- Obama’s Ukraine legacy is in dangerous drift February 28, 2017
- A Paradigm Shift in the Middle East: Iran as the Solution, Not the Problem February 28, 2017
- US Navy’s Own Report Indicates Washington is Looking for a Pacific Fight February 28, 2017
- The Clinton system to discredit Donald Trump February 28, 2017
- Germany to help Baltic states establish Russian-language media February 28, 2017
- US in Deep Turmoil as Trump Confronts the Establishment February 28, 2017
- The CIA and deep state have controlled US media and Hollywood for decades February 28, 2017
- A Troubled CIA Analyst Finds Jesus February 28, 2017
- Is this the muddy reality behind the “97.4% of climate scientists” meme? February 28, 2017
- No Evidence of Trump Team’s Ties With Russia – US House Intel Committee Chair February 27, 2017
- Fatah movement says Facebook shut down the movement’s official page February 27, 2017
- Palestinian woman shot, injured by Israeli forces at Qalandiya checkpoint February 27, 2017
- Former prisoner Ihsan Dababseh seized once more by Israeli occupation forces February 27, 2017
- The Deep State Goes Shallow: A Reality-TV Coup d’etat in Prime Time February 28, 2017
- Guardian now fan-worshipping Bush Jr? Oh, the humanity February 28, 2017
- is this the muddy reality behind the “97.4% of climate scientists” meme? February 27, 2017
- invitation for submissions: “climate change” February 27, 2017
- Susya faces demolition for the eighth time March 1, 2017
- Israeli army attacks peaceful demonstration in Hebron and injures protesters : eye-witness accounts February 28, 2017
- Elor Azaria verdict: a personal view February 26, 2017
- Artificial Intelligence: ‘Frankenstein’ or Capitalist Money Machine February 21, 2017
Looking for something?
CategoriesAletho News Civil Liberties Corruption Deception Economics Environmentalism Ethnic Cleansing, Racism, Zionism Fake News False Flag Terrorism Full Spectrum Dominance Illegal Occupation Islamophobia Mainstream Media, Warmongering Militarism Nuclear Power Progressive Hypocrite Science and Pseudo-Science Solidarity and Activism Subjugation - Torture Supremacism, Social Darwinism Timeless or most popular Video War Crimes Wars for Israel
Tags9/11 Afghanistan Africa AIPAC al-Qaeda Argentina BBC Benjamin Netanyahu Brazil Canada Central Intelligence Agency China CIA Colombia Cuba Da’esh Donald Trump Egypt EU European Union FBI Federal Bureau of Investigation France Gaza Germany Hamas Hebron Hezbollah Hillary Clinton Honduras Human rights India International Atomic Energy Agency International Solidarity Movement Iran Iraq Iraq War ISIL ISIS Israel Israeli settlement Japan Jerusalem John Kerry Latin America Lebanon Libya Mexico Middle East Military National Security Agency NATO New York Times NSA Obama Pakistan Palestine Press TV Qatar Russia Sanctions against Iran Saudi Arabia Syria The Guardian Turkey UK Ukraine United Nations United States USA Venezuela Washington Post West Bank Yemen Zionism
Contact:atheonews (at) gmail.com
This site is provided as a research and reference tool. Although we make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information and data provided at this site are useful, accurate, and current, we cannot guarantee that the information and data provided here will be error-free. By using this site, you assume all responsibility for and risk arising from your use of and reliance upon the contents of this site.
This site and the information available through it do not, and are not intended to constitute legal advice. Should you require legal advice, you should consult your own attorney.
Nothing within this site or linked to by this site constitutes investment advice or medical advice.
Materials accessible from or added to this site by third parties, such as comments posted, are strictly the responsibility of the third party who added such materials or made them accessible and we neither endorse nor undertake to control, monitor, edit or assume responsibility for any such third-party material.
The posting of stories, commentaries, reports, documents and links (embedded or otherwise) on this site does not in any way, shape or form, implied or otherwise, necessarily express or suggest endorsement or support of any of such posted material or parts therein.
The word "alleged" is deemed to occur before the word "fraud." Since the rule of law still applies. To peasants, at least.
This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more info go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
This is information for anyone that wishes to challenge our “fair use” of copyrighted material.
If you are a legal copyright holder or a designated agent for such and you believe that content residing on or accessible through our website infringes a copyright and falls outside the boundaries of “Fair Use”, please send a notice of infringement by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will respond and take necessary action immediately.
If notice is given of an alleged copyright violation we will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to the material(s) in question.
All 3rd party material posted on this website is copyright the respective owners / authors. Aletho News makes no claim of copyright on such material.
Site infoAletho News
Blog at WordPress.com.