In case you don’t realise how dangerous the Israeli Lobby Is
Israeli paper Israel-Ayom reports today about a recent ‘Congressional bill’ that would require the “American administration to support Israel in a move deemed necessary to defend itself against the Iranian nuclear threat.”
Five Republican congressmen who visited Israel last week disclosed the bill.
The bill states an “expression of support for Israel’s right to defend its sovereignty and to protect the lives and safety of its citizens and use all necessary means to confront and eliminate the nuclear threat that emerges from the Islamic Republic of Iran, including use military force in the absence of other diplomatic means available in the near future.”
The initiator of the bill is Rep. Doug Lamborn (Colorado).
1 Comment »
or go to
From the Archives
Some rarely discussed truths shaping contemporary American democracy
… when people write of America’s secret government or of its government within the government, it is far more than an exaggeration. It is actually hard to imagine now any possibility of someone’s being elected President and opposing what the CIA recommends, the presidency having come to resemble in more than superficial ways the Monarchy in Britain. The Queen is kept informed of what Her government is doing, but can do nothing herself to change directions. Yes, the President still has the power on paper to oppose any scheme, and then so does the Queen simply by refusing her signature, but she likely could exercise that power just once. In her case the consequence would be an abrupt end to the Monarchy. In a President’s case, it would be either a Nixonian or Kennedyesque end. – Read full article
Aletho News Exclusive Content
This article will examine some of the connections between the US and UK National Security apparatus and the appearance of the anthropogenic global warming (AGW) theory beginning after the accident at Three Mile Island. … continue
Also by Aletho News:
March 8, 2011
February 25, 2010
February 7, 2010
December 26, 2009
December 4, 2009
May 9, 2009
Visits Since December 2009
- 2,732,135 hits
Follow Aletho News on TwitterMy Tweets
- Russia reacts to UN aid chief’s Aleppo ‘kill zone’ remarks October 27, 2016
- Russia to eliminate all its chemical weapons by end 2017 October 27, 2016
- ‘Space Wars are Likely in the Future’ as US, Russia Developing Satellite Weapons October 27, 2016
- US Calls on NATO Allies to Vote Against UN Anti-Nuclear Resolution October 26, 2016
- ‘Venezuela opposition unable to overthrow Maduro’ October 26, 2016
- It’s Time for Answers on Yahoo’s Email Scanning October 26, 2016
- CNN Celebrates Iraqi Housewife Who ‘Beheaded and Then Cooked the Skulls of ISIS fighters’ October 26, 2016
- Protest against Bahraini king’s visit to Downing Street halted by police October 26, 2016
- Guatemala Indicts Top Ex-Military Men for War Crimes and Rape October 26, 2016
- Obama should be investigated over Clinton’s emails: Trump October 26, 2016
- Europe’s Battle: Nationalists vs. Elites October 26, 2016
- Time for West to stop supporting terrorists – Russian ambassador to US October 26, 2016
- Gambia announces intention to withdraw from International Criminal Court October 26, 2016
- BDS Changed its Goal Statement Once Again October 25, 2016
- US Impunity Erodes World Justice October 25, 2016
- Russia only country in Syria acting under int’l law – German statesman Willy Wimmer October 25, 2016
- Myanmar army forces about 2,000 Rohingyas from homes October 25, 2016
- Teaching Tokyo Independence: Rodrigo Duterte Goes to Japan October 25, 2016
- Is Nick Cohen “standing up” for Syria? October 28, 2016
- 9/11 Truth? – Was it an American coup? October 27, 2016
- A Measure of Fascism in America October 27, 2016
- Media Silent as Anti-Corporate Trade Deal Protests Take Europe by Storm October 26, 2016
- Washington’s ‘Pivot to Asia’: A Debacle Unfolding October 24, 2016
- Remembering Hummam, Remembering Islam: Reflections on genocide, one year on. October 27, 2016
- Kafr Qaddum: Peaceful people under violent occupation October 25, 2016
- Protective Presence at Burin olive harvest October 24, 2016
Looking for something?
Categories"Hope and Change" Aletho News Book Review Civil Liberties Corruption Deception Economics Environmentalism Ethnic Cleansing, Racism, Zionism False Flag Terrorism Full Spectrum Dominance Illegal Occupation Islamophobia Mainstream Media, Warmongering Militarism Nuclear Power Science and Pseudo-Science Solidarity and Activism Subjugation - Torture Supremacism, Social Darwinism Timeless or most popular Video War Crimes Wars for Israel
Tags9/11 Afghanistan Africa AIPAC al-Qaeda Argentina BBC Benjamin Netanyahu Brazil Canada Central Intelligence Agency China CIA Colombia Cuba Da’esh Donald Trump Egypt EU European Union FBI Federal Bureau of Investigation France Gaza Germany Hamas Hebron Hezbollah Hillary Clinton Honduras Human rights India International Atomic Energy Agency International Solidarity Movement Iran Iraq Iraq War ISIL ISIS Israel Israeli settlement Japan Jerusalem John Kerry Latin America Lebanon Libya Mexico Middle East Military National Security Agency NATO New York Times NSA Obama Pakistan Palestine Police Press TV Qatar Russia Sanctions against Iran Saudi Arabia Syria Turkey UK Ukraine United Nations United States USA Venezuela Washington Post West Bank Yemen Zionism
Contact:atheonews (at) gmail.com
This site is provided as a research and reference tool. Although we make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information and data provided at this site are useful, accurate, and current, we cannot guarantee that the information and data provided here will be error-free. By using this site, you assume all responsibility for and risk arising from your use of and reliance upon the contents of this site.
This site and the information available through it do not, and are not intended to constitute legal advice. Should you require legal advice, you should consult your own attorney.
Nothing within this site or linked to by this site constitutes investment advice or medical advice.
Materials accessible from or added to this site by third parties, such as comments posted, are strictly the responsibility of the third party who added such materials or made them accessible and we neither endorse nor undertake to control, monitor, edit or assume responsibility for any such third-party material.
The posting of stories, commentaries, reports, documents and links (embedded or otherwise) on this site does not in any way, shape or form, implied or otherwise, necessarily express or suggest endorsement or support of any of such posted material or parts therein.
The word "alleged" is deemed to occur before the word "fraud." Since the rule of law still applies. To peasants, at least.
This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more info go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
This is information for anyone that wishes to challenge our “fair use” of copyrighted material.
If you are a legal copyright holder or a designated agent for such and you believe that content residing on or accessible through our website infringes a copyright and falls outside the boundaries of “Fair Use”, please send a notice of infringement by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will respond and take necessary action immediately.
If notice is given of an alleged copyright violation we will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to the material(s) in question.
All 3rd party material posted on this website is copyright the respective owners / authors. Aletho News makes no claim of copyright on such material.
Site infoAletho News
Blog at WordPress.com.