The Oiling of America
Cholesterol My Eye
How massaged statistics built Big Pharma’s Cholesterol and related Heart Disease Industry by Sally Fallon
March 6, 2012 - Posted by aletho | Corruption, Deception, Economics, Science and Pseudo-Science, Timeless or most popular, Video | Cholesterol, Health, Heart disease, Nutrition and Metabolism Disorders
No comments yet.
or go to
This weekend we managed to see Hollywood’s “Denial” movie about David Irving’s libel suit in British court against American Prof. Deborah Lipstadt.
Here is a capsule verdict: the movie is so incompetent (in addition to being snooze-inducing), that it will mainly increase public curiosity about the Leuchter Report’s crucial significance to Auschwitz studies, the Zundel trial, Irving’s work, and his deservedly lofty status as a military historian.
While the film’s production values are high and the cast is A list, the director is no Spielberg and consequently the movie backfires. “Denial” gives new impetus to World War II revisionism, which heretofore was assumed by the public to be a coterie of drooling cranks and crackpots. Even in a movie that detests Mr. Irving, he nonetheless comes off as a formidable advocate. Thank you, Hollywood!
Among the sparse audience at the screening we attended in Spokane, Washington, from snatches of conversation we overheard afterward from those not wearing yarmulkes, in general they were left dissatisfied and confused by the film.
From the Archives
Almost all wars begin with false flag operations.
The coming conflicts in North Korea and Russia are no exception.
Mass public hysteria is being manufactured to justify aggression against Moscow and Pyongyang, in retaliation for acts attributed to the North Korean and Russian governments, but orchestrated and carried out by the CIA and the Pentagon. … continue
Aletho News Exclusive Content
This article will examine some of the connections between the US and UK National Security apparatus and the appearance of the anthropogenic global warming (AGW) theory beginning after the accident at Three Mile Island. … continue
Also by Aletho News:
March 8, 2011
February 25, 2010
February 7, 2010
December 26, 2009
December 4, 2009
May 9, 2009
Visits Since December 2009
- 2,730,490 hits
Follow Aletho News on TwitterMy Tweets
Wallflower on Speaking truth to power: The k… roberthstiver on Speaking truth to power: The k… Greg Bacon on “Denial” movie contra David Ir… notlurking on Belgium’s Wallonia rejects ‘un… Brian Harry, Austral… on Israel refuses to sign US docu… Brian Harry, Austral… on Sadly, Nobody Likes America Th… Brian Harry, Austral… on Russian Ambassador-at-Large Su… Brian Harry, Austral… on “Denial” movie contra David Ir… roberthstiver on Sadly, Nobody Likes America Th… traducteur on RT in UK: A brief history of e… Brian Harry, Austral… on Life on Hold: The Policy of Ad… Brian Harry, Austral… on Life on Hold: The Policy of Ad… Brian Harry, Austral… on America’s Ironic “Two-Faced” W… Brian Harry, Austral… on The Vietnam War and Our Latest… Brian Harry, Austral… on A normal week in the British…
- NGOs Supporting America’s Imperial Ruthlessness in Syria October 25, 2016
- The Tragedy in Yemen October 25, 2016
- Speaking truth to power: The killing of Dag Hammarskjöld and the cover-up October 24, 2016
- “Denial” movie contra David Irving backfires October 24, 2016
- Russian Ambassador-at-Large Surprised by Active CIA, FBI Role in US Vote October 24, 2016
- Belgium’s Wallonia rejects ‘undemocratic’ EU ultimatum on CETA October 24, 2016
- Sadly, Nobody Likes America These Days October 24, 2016
- Israel refuses to sign US document regulating export of killer drones – report October 24, 2016
- Life on Hold: The Policy of Administrative Detention October 23, 2016
- RT in UK: A brief history of establishment hysteria October 23, 2016
- The Times, RT and an obsessed neocon stalker October 23, 2016
- America’s election system, designed to give only the theater of democracy, none of the substance October 23, 2016
- The Revealed Cynicism of ‘Benevolent Hegemony’ October 23, 2016
- America’s Ironic “Two-Faced” War on Terror October 23, 2016
- A normal week in the British press October 23, 2016
- The Carnage and Inhumanity in Syria from Wielding a Mighty Pen October 23, 2016
- The Vietnam War and Our Latest war on Yemen Have One Thing in Common: Nonexistent Attacks October 23, 2016
- Selective Assassinations of Chavistas by paramilitaries, renegade police and criminal gangs continue October 22, 2016
- Pentagon video warns of “unavoidable” dystopian future for megacities October 25, 2016
- Hillary’s ‘Puppet’ Screed October 25, 2016
- Syrian Catholics denounce Western media biased reporting on Aleppo October 24, 2016
- How the Gig Economy Profits off Desperation October 24, 2016
- Washington’s ‘Pivot to Asia’: A Debacle Unfolding October 24, 2016
- Kafr Qaddum: Peaceful people under violent occupation October 25, 2016
- Protective Presence at Burin olive harvest October 24, 2016
- Settler attacks school-children and orders soldier to assist her October 24, 2016
Looking for something?
Categories"Hope and Change" Aletho News Book Review Civil Liberties Corruption Deception Economics Environmentalism Ethnic Cleansing, Racism, Zionism False Flag Terrorism Full Spectrum Dominance Illegal Occupation Islamophobia Mainstream Media, Warmongering Militarism Nuclear Power Science and Pseudo-Science Solidarity and Activism Subjugation - Torture Supremacism, Social Darwinism Timeless or most popular Video War Crimes Wars for Israel
Tags9/11 Afghanistan Africa AIPAC al-Qaeda Argentina BBC Benjamin Netanyahu Brazil Canada Central Intelligence Agency China CIA Colombia Cuba Da’esh Donald Trump Egypt EU European Union FBI Federal Bureau of Investigation France Gaza Germany Hamas Hebron Hezbollah Hillary Clinton Honduras Human rights India International Atomic Energy Agency International Solidarity Movement Iran Iraq Iraq War ISIL ISIS Israel Israeli settlement Japan Jerusalem John Kerry Latin America Lebanon Libya Mexico Middle East Military National Security Agency NATO New York Times NSA Obama Pakistan Palestine Police Press TV Qatar Russia Sanctions against Iran Saudi Arabia Syria Turkey UK Ukraine United Nations United States USA Venezuela Washington Post West Bank Yemen Zionism
Contact:atheonews (at) gmail.com
This site is provided as a research and reference tool. Although we make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information and data provided at this site are useful, accurate, and current, we cannot guarantee that the information and data provided here will be error-free. By using this site, you assume all responsibility for and risk arising from your use of and reliance upon the contents of this site.
This site and the information available through it do not, and are not intended to constitute legal advice. Should you require legal advice, you should consult your own attorney.
Nothing within this site or linked to by this site constitutes investment advice or medical advice.
Materials accessible from or added to this site by third parties, such as comments posted, are strictly the responsibility of the third party who added such materials or made them accessible and we neither endorse nor undertake to control, monitor, edit or assume responsibility for any such third-party material.
The posting of stories, commentaries, reports, documents and links (embedded or otherwise) on this site does not in any way, shape or form, implied or otherwise, necessarily express or suggest endorsement or support of any of such posted material or parts therein.
The word "alleged" is deemed to occur before the word "fraud." Since the rule of law still applies. To peasants, at least.
This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more info go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
This is information for anyone that wishes to challenge our “fair use” of copyrighted material.
If you are a legal copyright holder or a designated agent for such and you believe that content residing on or accessible through our website infringes a copyright and falls outside the boundaries of “Fair Use”, please send a notice of infringement by contacting email@example.com.
We will respond and take necessary action immediately.
If notice is given of an alleged copyright violation we will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to the material(s) in question.
All 3rd party material posted on this website is copyright the respective owners / authors. Aletho News makes no claim of copyright on such material.
Site infoAletho News
Blog at WordPress.com.