Israeli Soldiers Invade Homes In Hebron, Jewish Settlers Attack Young Man
Israeli soldiers invaded several homes in the neighborhoods of al-Ja’bary and Khallit Hadour in the southern West Bank city of Hebron on Tuesday night, while Israeli settlers attacked a youth leading to wounds that required hospitalization.
Local sources reported that dozens of soldiers conducted the invasion, firing flares into the air and gas bombs at a number of homes leading to several injuries and damage to family homes.
Abdul-Alim al-Ja’bary, head of the Palestinian Wrestling Federation, stated that soldiers broke into his home, and several surrounding homes, beating his sons and the sons of resident Zeidan al-Ja’bary.
Israeli settlers in Hebron attacked a youth, identified as Marwan Farhat Borqan, causing moderate injuries. Red Crescent medics provided Borqan with treatment at the scene before moving him to the Hebron Governmental Hospital.
Furthermore, Israeli settlers also attacked several homes near the Keryat Arba’ settlement in Hebron, breaking windows before a fistfight took place between the residents and settlers.
In other news, Israeli sources reported that two settler women were injured when a number of Palestinian youths hurled stones at their vehicle.
Earlier on Tuesday, Israeli settlers chopped down nearly 250 Palestinian olive trees belonging to residents of Betello village, northwest of the central West Bank city of Ramallah.
- Hebron teen ‘shot by Israeli settler’ (alethonews.wordpress.com)
- Israeli settlers injure three Palestinians, uproot dozens of olive trees in two separate incidents (alethonews.wordpress.com)
- Settlers Attack Two Towns Near Hebron (alethonews.wordpress.com)
- Settlers Install New Outpost Near Hebron (alethonews.wordpress.com)
- International Solidarity Movement volunteers encounter settler attack and sexual harassment in Hebron (alethonews.wordpress.com)