Jewish Settler’s Vehicle Rams Child in Hebron Hit and Run
An Israeli settler driving in Jaber Neighborhood, in the southern West Bank of Hebron, hit a Palestinian child then drove off in what appears to be a ramming attack, medical sources reported.
Nasser Qabaja, a Red Crescent official in Hebron, said that the child was moved to an Israeli hospital upon request of her family.
Medical sources said that the child suffered moderate injuries, and that she suffered various cuts and bruises.
Late in January this year, an Israeli driver hit a Palestinian teenager at a checkpoint near Jerusalem, and then drove off in an apparent ramming attack.
Some of the witnesses present at the scene were able to document the license number of the vehicle, but Israeli police did not take the information when it was presented to them.
Although several previous ramming incidents have been reported to the Israeli police and military, no investigations of these incidents have been carried out by the Israeli authorities.
- Israeli kills 2 Palestinians near Hebron (alethonews.wordpress.com)
- Israeli Court Approves Well Destruction In Bethlehem (alethonews.wordpress.com)
- French activist injured as Israeli troops attack Hebron (alethonews.wordpress.com)
- Six Palestinians Wounded, Some Seriously In Settler Firebomb Attack On Their Car Near Hebron (occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com)
- #VIDEO | Child Abuse | Palestinian child kicked by Israeli Border Police in Hebron (occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com)
- Israeli Settlers Attack Home, Attempt to Torch It (occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com)
- This Week in Palestine, August 17th, 2012 (indybay.org)