Aletho News

ΑΛΗΘΩΣ

Remember Omran in Syria’s Aleppo?

Al-Manar | June 6, 2017

Remember the five-year-old boy whose bloodied and dusty image went viral on media outlets and social media last year?

Omran Daqneesh, whose photo made a CNN presenter weep on air, and whose photo was taken from a pocket of a Swiss Journalist in front of President Bashar Assad, in a bid to blame his government for “killing civilians in Aleppo”.

Today, a new footage of Omran has emerged. However this time a new story is being told, by Omran’s father.

In a video broadcast on Syrian TV, Omran’s father told TV presenter Kinana Alloush that he and his family did not get out of Aleppo, stressing that he did not consider himself and his family targeted by the Syrian army.

Moreover, the father revealed that Takfiri terrorists brought his son to the hospital “just to film him, in order to use him for their propaganda.”

He said that he did not hear a plane above his house before the alleged strike last August and said he rejected offers to leave Syria by parties wishing to damage the reputation of the country’s army.

Omran’s father said that he changed his son’s name and his hairstyle to evade individuals who threatened to kidnap him, noting that the insurgents intimidated him.

Below is a video of Omran aired on Press TV:

June 6, 2017 - Posted by | Deception, Fake News, Mainstream Media, Warmongering | ,

1 Comment »

  1. I wouldn’t doubt it. The house of Zion and Saud are coming for Syria. What’s worst is they’re back by the west.

    Comment by John L. | June 8, 2017 | Reply


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s