Buy an African baby; bomb some African villages
By Thomas C. Mountain
December 31, 2009
ASMARA, Eritrea — Did anyone ask movie star Angelina Jolie how much she paid for the Ethiopian baby she adopted? Or should I say how much she “donated,” most of which ended up in the hands of the national crime syndicate known as the Government of Ethiopia.
Just about anyone can buy a baby in Ethiopia these days, you know what I mean, “adopt”? It costs about $30,000. Cash. Some reports say over 3,000 were sold . . . adopted, last year alone.
It has turned into a major cash flow for the Godfathers of the Ethiopian “government.” Do the math, 3,000 times $30,000, in one year, and another London bank account or three is going to have to be set up to be stuffed chock full of some very sick money.
When you buy . . . adopt, a baby in Ethiopia there is a good chance that the baby isn’t an orphan, though it is usually standard language in all the sale/adoption papers that such is the case. With millions of Ethiopians famine stricken, selling babies has become a way to survive for some. Though of the $30,000 as little as $1,000 makes it through the hands of the Ethiopian mafia to the babies’ families.
If one has been reading the pages of this and other websites willing to publish what is really going on in Ethiopia, you will know that Ethiopia is committing genocide against the ethnic Somalis in the Ethiopian Ogaden. So why should selling babies come as a shock?
Angelina Jolie should come clean and tell us what she really “donated” to get her little Ethiopian girl. Somehow though I won’t hold my breath for Ms. Jolie just called for the USA to declare war and invade Sudan. Buy an African baby and then bomb some African villages, it just gets to be Hollyweird, doesn’t it?
The UN is even weirder though, with Ethiopia committing genocide in the Ogaden, the Security Council finally acted, passing sanctions against . . . next-door neighbor Eritrea.
The saying goes here in this part of Africa, “All roads to peace in the Horn of Africa run through Asmara [Eritrea] . . .” and there is one thing the USA and especially Hollywood is dead set against and that is peace breaking out in Africa.
With the UN there to enforce the Law of the Jungle, only the strong survive. And survivors, especially those that won’t kneel down at the masters feet, have to be made examples of. Or at least it has to look that way, and sanctions against Eritrea it must be. So buy a baby in Ethiopia and support genocide. And don’t forget to declare war and start bombing Sudan.
In the meantime, get busy and start enforcing the sanctions against Eritrea. Either that or better yet, make sure no one even hears about all of this, business as usual, you know, with none the wiser.
Stay tuned to Online Journal for more news from the Horn of Africa that the so-called Free Press in the West won’t touch.
Thomas C. Mountain, residing in Eritrea, was in a former life an educator, activist and alternative medicine practitioner in the USA. Email thomascmountain at yahoo.com.
2 Comments »
or go to
From the Archives
By Nadezhda Kevorkova | RT | December 4, 2013
Until now, Israel has been getting away with anything it likes. A series of revolutions and counter-revolutions in the Arabic world has driven it into chaos, and seems to have pushed the Palestinian issue off the international agenda for good.
And yet Malaysia, a predominantly Muslim country, has now called a tribunal for war crimes and produced a genocide ruling – against whom?
Not against Assad, as one might have expected, but against Israel, the state that considers itself to be beyond the jurisdiction of any court or tribunal. … continue
Aletho News Exclusive Content
This article will examine some of the connections between the US and UK National Security apparatus and the appearance of the anthropogenic global warming (AGW) theory beginning after the accident at Three Mile Island. … continue
Also by Aletho News:
September 19, 2011
March 8, 2011
January 2, 2011
October 10, 2010
July 5, 2010
February 25, 2010
February 7, 2010
January 5, 2010
December 26, 2009
December 19, 2009
December 4, 2009
May 9, 2009
- Israeli forces bomb UNRWA school in Gaza, killing at least 15 July 24, 2014
- Hamas’ military wing to political leaders: we have the final say July 24, 2014
- Reports of ISIS female genital mutilation reportedly false July 24, 2014
- Substituting the Arab world’s international placenta with internal arteries July 24, 2014
- Iraqi parliament elects Kurdish politician president July 24, 2014
- UAE pays Hamas hush money after attempting to facilitate Dahlan’s return July 24, 2014
- All toxic chemicals removed from Syria reach destruction sites July 24, 2014
- Air Algerie plane most probably crashed July 24, 2014
- US lifts ban on flights to Israeli airport July 24, 2014
- 'Qaeda' suspects kill army officer in South Yemen July 24, 2014
- Petras Books Clarify US Support for Zionism July 21, 2014
Categories"Hope and Change" Aletho News Civil Liberties Corruption Deception Economics Environmentalism Ethnic Cleansing, Racism, Zionism False Flag Terrorism Full Spectrum Dominance Illegal Occupation Islamophobia Mainstream Media, Warmongering Malthusian Ideology, Phony Scarcity Militarism Nuclear Power Science and Pseudo-Science Solidarity and Activism Subjugation - Torture Supremacism, Social Darwinism Timeless or most popular Video War Crimes Wars for Israel
Looking for something?
This site is provided as a research and reference tool. Although we make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information and data provided at this site are useful, accurate, and current, we cannot guarantee that the information and data provided here will be error-free. By using this site, you assume all responsibility for and risk arising from your use of and reliance upon the contents of this site.
This site and the information available through it do not, and are not intended to constitute legal advice. Should you require legal advice, you should consult your own attorney.
Nothing within this site or linked to by this site constitutes investment advice or medical advice.
Materials accessible from or added to this site by third parties, such as comments posted, are strictly the responsibility of the third party who added such materials or made them accessible and we neither endorse nor undertake to control, monitor, edit or assume responsibility for any such third-party material.
The posting of stories, commentaries, reports, documents and links (embedded or otherwise) on this site does not in any way, shape or form, implied or otherwise, necessarily express or suggest endorsement or support of any of such posted material or parts therein.
The word "alleged" is deemed to occur before the word "fraud." Since the rule of law still applies. To peasants, at least.
This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more info go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
This is information for anyone that wishes to challenge our “fair use” of copyrighted material.
If you are a legal copyright holder or a designated agent for such and you believe that content residing on or accessible through our website infringes a copyright and falls outside the boundaries of “Fair Use”, please send a notice of infringement by contacting email@example.com.
We will respond and take necessary action immediately.
If notice is given of an alleged copyright violation we will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to the material(s) in question.
All 3rd party material posted on this website is copyright the respective owners / authors. Aletho News makes no claim of copyright on such material.
Visits Since December 2009
- 1,804,767 hits
Contact:atheonews (at) gmail.com
- Journalist Speaks Truth to Employer, Demoted from “Contributor” to “Palestinian” July 24, 2014
- Israeli forces invade Azzun and use Palestinian civilians as human shields July 24, 2014
- Israeli forces bomb UNRWA school in Gaza, killing at least 15 July 24, 2014
- Journalist captured in E. Ukraine released, RT stringer remains hostage July 24, 2014
- Kiev sabotaging probe into downed Malaysian plane – self-defense leader July 24, 2014
- Fears Grow of Possible Massacre in East Khan Younis; Area Completely Cut Off Until Early Thursday July 24, 2014
- Hamas pricks Israel’s Soft Under-belly, Ben Gurion Airport July 24, 2014
- Medical Aid as a Weapon July 23, 2014
- Mississippi Cuts $1.3 Billion from Schools, Gives $1.3 Billion to Nissan July 23, 2014
- Why Are These Indian Children Being Torn Away From Their Homes? July 23, 2014
- How Have Latin America’s Political Leaders Responded to Israel’s Siege on Gaza? July 23, 2014
- Israeli military falsifies photograph to justify bombing el-Wafa hospital July 23, 2014
- European Killers Enjoy Fascist ‘Safari’ in Ukraine July 23, 2014
- Interview with an international human shield in Gaza July 23, 2014
- Dr. Tony Martin – Jewish Tactics In The Controversy Over Jewish Involvement in The Slave Trade July 23, 2014
- 24 Palestinians killed in Israeli assault on Gaza Wednesday morning July 23, 2014
- Netanyahu to be nominated for Nobel Peace Prize? July 23, 2014
- Twenty-four European doctors denounce Israeli assault on Gaza July 22, 2014
TagsAfghanistan Africa al-Akhbar Al-Manar American Civil Liberties Union American Israel Public Affairs Committee Argentina Bashar al-Assad Benjamin Netanyahu Brazil Britain Canada Central Intelligence Agency China CIA Colombia East Jerusalem Egypt European Union FBI Federal Bureau of Investigation France Fukushima Gaza George W. Bush Germany Gilad Atzmon Hamas Hebron Hezbollah Honduras Hugo Chávez Human rights India Intelligence International Atomic Energy Agency International Middle East Media Center International Solidarity Movement Internet Iran Iraq Iraq War Israel Israeli settlement Japan Jerusalem John Kerry Latin America Lebanon Libya Ma'an Middle East National Security Agency NATO New York Times NSA Obama Pakistan Palestine Palestinian prisoners in Israel Press TV Russia Sanctions against Iran Saudi Arabia South America Syria Turkey UK Ukraine United Nations United States USA Venezuela West Bank Zionism