Jewish settlers injure children in two separate vehicular assaults
Palestinian medical sources have reported that two Palestinian children have been seriously injured, on Wednesday, in two separate incidents after being rammed by settlers’ vehicles in the West Bank districts of Hebron and Nablus.
The sources said that a 9-year-old child was seriously injured after being rammed by a settlers’ car east in As-Salayma neighborhood, east of the Ibrahimi Mosque, in Hebron city. She was moved to a local hospital; the settler fled the scene.
Furthermore, a 16-year-old Palestinian child, identified as Marwan Zakariyya ‘As’ous, suffered serious injuries and was moved to the Rafidia Hospital, after being rammed by a settler’s car at the Beta Junction, south of Nablus.
Usama Malhees, head of the Rafidia Hospital, stated that the ‘As’ous suffered various fractures and is currently on life support at the Intensive Care Unit.
On May 14, Hanin Bassem Al-Ja’bary, 7, was injured after a settler rammed her with his vehicle close to the Ibrahimi Mosque, in the Old City of Hebron. The settler fled the scene.
Dozens of claims have been filed with the Israeli police and the military in the occupied territories regarding hit and run ramming incidents carried out by Israeli settlers, but no actual measures were taken on the ground.
- Three Palestinian children arrested after attack by Jewish settler children – Swedish activist also arrested (alethonews.wordpress.com)
- Settlers Attack Palestinian Property, Graves, Near Nablus (imemc.org)
- Jewish terror state Kidnapped 28 Children In The first Half Of May, Dozens Injured (uprootedpalestinians.blogspot.com)
- Settlers Attack, Injure A Palestinian Near Nablus (imemc.org)
- New road connects Israeli settlement with the Ibrahimi Mosque (ramyabdeljabbar.wordpress.com)
- Settlers Attack Schoolchildren Near Nablus – International Middle East Media Center (ramyabdeljabbar.wordpress.com)